Managing Change in an Agile World 2.5 Hour Online Training Event
This course provides an overview of the principles for managing change in agile environments. This engaging session offers a forum to discuss challenges, proven strategies, and tactics when driving change in fast-paced environments.
- To understand basic concepts related to agile, change management, and how they work together
- To learn the 10 laws of agile change management
- To assess where your projects are on the Agile Change Management Maturity Model
- To learn the change management infrastructure needed for success in agile environments
- To understand the methodology and tools available to identify, manage and address people issues during agile projects
- Part 1: Principles for Managing Change in Agile Environments
- Part 2: Practices for Managing Change in Agile Environments
Cost of Live Virtual Workshop
- The standard cost of the class is $79. Our early registration cost (registering more than 30 days prior to the class start date) is $59. Class schedule and register!
- Private sessions are available. Contact email@example.com.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Full refunds for cancellations up to 30 days prior to the event. 30-8 days before the event, 50% refund will be made. No refunds will be made 7 days or less from the event. Transfer to another event can be made upon request.